Hollywood Babylon : Kenneth Anger



Kenneth Anger on:

TV: 'The Vampire of our Time'.

MTV: 'I've seen my shot sequences copied time and time again on MTV. I wish they would hire me for something instead of just stealing my ideas. I mean, I could do with the work'.

BBC World Service: 'I can't dream, but at least I can listen to the nightmares of the real world'.


The Rolling Stones: 'Thousands of white butterflies died for no reason. They were going to release them but they all died from the heat. I said to Mick Jagger, "They're not just a cheap prop, you know." He said, "I know, they cost $1000."'

Anita Pallenberg: 'She thought she was a witch, but she was just a bitch, if you ask me'.

Paramount: 'They built the studio right over the tombs of the first pioneers. They didn't remove the bodies'.


Scientology: 'Getting sued by Scientologists is like getting pecked to death by ducks.'


His Name: 'It says Anger on my passport, that's all you need to know'.